Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 | Today’s Answers Of Amazon 19th September 2021 Quiz
Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
Now a Days Amazon Quiz Is Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers & We can Win Free Products & Amazon Pay BaDishlance Daily From Amazon Quiz Time.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Just Have to Give Right Answers to The Given 5 Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance & Free Gadgets From Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
1, This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
4. Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
5. Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
6. There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes“
7. Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
8. Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Small Help From Us :
To Clear The Daily Quiz Successfully, We Will Update All Amazon Daily Quiz Time Questions & Correct Answers Here. With This, You can Clear Quiz Within 5 Seconds
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 19th September 2021
- 66-year-old Mary Hanna, the oldest competitor at Tokyo 2020, competed in which sport?
- Who is playing the role of field Marshal Sam Manekshaw in the upcoming biopic titled “SamBahadur”?
- As of 2021, on which planet is ‘Percy’ collecting rock samples containing possible signs of bygone microscopic life?
- Complete the tagline for this beverage from 2000 – “Coca cola, __”.
- Name the American Sitcom produced by Andy Samberg about detectives from this law enforcement agency.
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 17th July 2021
Question 1– Proficient in guerrilla tactics, the COBRA or Commando Battalion for Resolute Action is a special operation unit of which force?
Answer – CRPF
Question 2– The Maitri Setu, also called The Gateway of Northeast, is built over the Feni River to link which state with Bangladesh?
Answer – Tripura
Question 3– “CROSSROAD” which recently sold for $6.6 million, is the most expensive digital art of what kind?
Answer – Crypto Art
Question 4– Which one of these is not a component of this activity?
Answer – Palette
Question 5– Which of these actors played this character in a movie that also starred Nicole Kidman?
Answer – Val Kilmer
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 16th July 2021
Question 1– Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Answer – Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Question 2– In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
Answer – Madagascar
Question 3– The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
Answer – Fukushima
Question 4– In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
Answer – Cornell
Question 5– He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer – Stormbreaker
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 25th June 2021
Question – What first in India did Tvasta build at the IIT-Madras campus in collaboration with Habitat for Humanity’s Terwilliger Center for Innovation?
Answer – 3D-printed house
Question – Which of these Indian companies features in the TIME 100 Most Influential Companies 2021?
Answer – BYJU’S
Question – Yanbu Commercial Port is among the ancient ports on the Red Sea. In which country is it located?
Answer – Saudi Arabia
Question – Identify this iconic French dish.
Answer – Ratatouille
Question – What was the real name of this legendary boxer?
Answer – Cassius Clay
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12nd May 2021 – Win Sony DSLR
Question 1– DIKSHA is a web portal from the Indian government for which of the following sectors?
Answer (i)School education
Question 2– Tigray crisis is a civil unrest situation happening in which country?
Question 3– Which global organisation has been annually releasing World Development Report since 1978?
Answer (iii)World Bank
Question 4– Name the candy that this American president loved so much, a holder was designed for a jar of them so they wouldn’t fall in air turbulence.
Answer (iv)Jelly beans
Question 5– Which of these famous players has won 3 consecutive silver medals at the Olympics in this sport?
Answer (v)Lee Chong Wei
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22nd April 2021 – Win Sony DSLR
1.Which Indian won the BBC India Sportswoman of the Year award for 2020?
Ans :- Koneru Humpy
2.As of March 2021, Tirath Singh Rawat is serving as the chief minister of which state?
Ans :- Uttarakhand
3.In March 2021, which company successfully tested a blockchain transaction in space using Danish space firm GomSpace’s satellites?
Ans :- JP Morgan
4.In which country will you see the most number of people riding this particular vehicle? (measured per capita)
Ans :- Netherlands
5. Botanically what kind of fruit is this?
Ans :- Berry
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21st April 2021 – Win 5000
Question : The Green Queens of India- Nation’s Pride’, is a book compilation of the extraordinary works done by which group of women?
Answer (i)forest officers
Question : NISAR is a joint Earth-observing mission between ISRO and which other space agency
Question : In a first, astronomers have recently detected a ‘Space hurricane’ in Earth’s upper atmosphere in which region?
Answer (iii)NORTH POLE
Question : In which place will you have to go normally to experience this service?
Question : What do you call this particular yoga pose?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th April 2021 – Win Armani Watch
1) In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
Ans : Myanmar
2) Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hillstation?
Ans : Nainital
3) During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
Ans : Shafali Verma
4) What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
Ans : Artichoke
5) What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?
Ans : Sneakerhead
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th April 2021 – Win Rs. 5000
Question 1 – Recently, a National Committee was formed to celebrate what in 2022 in the form of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
Answer – 75 year of india independence
Question 2 – The immense Chicxulub crater, that may have caused the extinction of Dinosaurs, is located underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in which nation?
Answer – mexico
Question 3 – In an ODI match at which venue in 2021, did you have 1 pair of brothers representing India and another pair representing England?
Answer – pune
Question 4 – Which necessary phone peripheral was recently removed from the box of the newest version of this particular mobile phone?
Answer – both of these
Question 5 – These animals can eat upto a kilogram of what per day?
Answer – ecuputus leaves
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th April 2021 – Win Rs. 10000
- In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Ans – Kieron Pollard
- Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
Ans – Israel
- India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Ans – Bihar
- Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Ans – Facebook
- Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
Ans – Puma
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th April 2021 – Win Dyson Air purifier
Question 1: In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans : (i)millets
Question 2: Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
Ans : Austrailia
Question 3: Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region?
Ans : Sidhunetra
Question 4: In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”
Ans : Mowgli
Question 5: What particular phrase is associated with this Google product?
Ans : hey google
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th April 2021
Question 1– According to the Hurun Global Rich List 2021, which country leads with the most number of billionaires at 1058?
Ans : China
Question 2– Hosting nearly 62,000 people, the Al Hol camp is one of the largest refugee camps in which conflict ridden country
Ans : Syria
Question 3– Which is the first dedicated commercial mission of NewSpace India Limited?
Ans : Amazonia-1
Question 4– This is a cosplay of a DC character, named what
Ans : Diana
Question 5– Which technology company produces this product
Ans : Microsoft
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th April 2021 – Win Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
1) What’s the name of the new network after the merger of Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV?
Ans : Sansad TV
2) Which of these is a domestic Twenty20 cricket championship in India?
Ans : Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
3) India observes which of the following days every year on March 16?
Ans : National Vaccination Day
4) As of 2021, who holds the world record for the most top level championship titles in this particular sport?
Ans : Giacomo Agostini
5) Which of these actors plays the role of this Norse god in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans : Chris Hemsworth
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th April 2021 – Win Godrej AC
1) Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Ans : Papua New Guinea
2) “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Ans : World Wildlife Day
3) In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India set up the country’s first Centre for Excellence in Gaming?
Ans : IIT Bombay
4) The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Ans : World’s Fair
5) Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Ans : Israel
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th April 2021 – Win Rs.15000
1) In February 2021, who became the fastest Indian bowler to pick 400 Test wickets in terms of matches?
Ans : Ravichandran Ashwin
2) A specimen of black-browed babbler was rediscovered after 180 years in which country during 2021?
Ans : Indonesia
3) On February 28, 2021, which country launched their first Arctic-monitoring Satellite ‘Arktika-M’?
Ans : Russia
4) Which social movement is this symbol associated with?
Ans : Black Lives Matter
5) Which country has won the most number of gold medals in the 21st century in this Olympic sport?
Ans : China
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8th April 2021 – Win Fujifilm camera
1) In March 2021, which Indian wrestler grabbed the 53kg gold medal at Ukraine and reached the world number one rank?
Ans : Vinesh Phogat
2) As a sustainability commitment, which company made the world’s first ever consumer PC using plastic waste in ocean in 2021?
Ans : HP
3) Who won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for best TV series?
Ans : The Crown
4) What is the name of the famous speech given by this icon?
Ans : I have a dream
5) The birth of whom is being portrayed in this picture?
Ans : Jesus Christ
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which Indian state is the host of Indian Women’s League 2021 football tournament?
Ans : Odisha
2) Which film won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama film?
Ans : Nomadland
3) Who has developed and launched a secure messaging application named Secure Application for the Internet (SAI)?
Ans : Indian Army
4) which place will you find this important American building?
Ans : Washington D.C.
5) With which festival is this candy associated with?
Ans : Christmas
Amazon Quiz Answers 6th April 2021 – Win JBL Earphones
1.Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
Ans :- Odisha
2.AF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force?
Ans :- Srilanka
3.Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
Ans :- INTERPOL
4.What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
Ans :- Mr Tumnus
5.This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?
Ans :- Qatar
Amazon Quiz Answers 5th April 2021 – Win Rs.5000
1) Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Ans : India
2) Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Ans : Italy
3) All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Ans : Ahmedabad
4) In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Ans : Harry Potter
5) What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Ans : Solar Wind
Amazon Quiz Answers 4th April 2021 – Win Apple iPhone 12
1) Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Ans : Chenab
2) Which film got the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for ‘Best Film’?
Ans : Tanhaji
3) Which Indian space scientist was recently honoured in a Google Doodle released in March 2021?
Ans : UR Rao
4) Which astrological sign does this animal represent?
Ans : Cancer
5) which movie does the actor represented here dress up as an old lady, to spend more time with his children?
Ans : Mrs Doubtfire
Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which country recently became the first country in the world to receive vaccines under the UN-backed Covax scheme?
Ans : Ghana
2) Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’ is a recently released book chronicling the history of which force?
Ans : CRPF
3) Elizabeth Ann is a clone of which endangered animal, created by scientists in the US?
Ans : Black-footed ferret
4) Which of these dishes found in the iconic Paradise restaurant contains this fruit as the central ingredient?
Ans : Qubani ka Meetha
5) When this letter was sent to Harry Potter, which family used to stay at the address mentioned in this letter?
Ans : Dursleys